Visible Spectrophotometer with 4 automatic cell holder
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Spectro 2000 RSP is a superior instrument as with Spectro 2000RS with the added benefit of a built in printer. This spectrophotometer is excellent for laboratories and is an advanced and affordable system that generates accurate and reproducible measurements. This spectrophotometer is ideal for chemical laboratories, bio chemical laboratories, analytical and medical laboratories, environmental protection, and agricultural industry. Spectro 2000 RSP is accurate, dependable, and an exceptional value. Further, it has excellent baseline stability, high resolution and continuous wavelength ranging from 325 nm to 1100 nm.
Spectro 2000 RSP is equipped with the RS-232C interface and port which link the spectrophotometer and the PC with the included UV-VIS software. With the RS-232C the instrument can be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Spectro 2000 RSP is an automatic instrument which utilizes a microprocessor with most advanced technology. Absorption, transmission, concentration, and wavelength are automatic and computerized. This instrument’s superior technology allows this spectrophotometer to examine samples with excellent resolution. This spectrophotometer is rugged, reliable, affordable, and maintenance free.
Spectro 2000 RSP’s advantage is its 4 automatic cell holder movement by microprocessor and use of the soft key pad. This machine is both reliable and user-friendly.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Automatic self adjustment
- Automatic 4 Cell holder
- Auto select wavelength.
- Auto Zero ABS and 100%T.
- Auto A/T/C and Factor.
- Auto Escape and back-Up.
- Interface RS232C port for use with computer & printer.
- Built-in printer.
- Switch for 110V 60Hz.and 220V 50Hz.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- High photometric accuracy for smooth spectral band pass.
- Reliable stability for reliable testing
- Wide continuous wavelength range for test flexibility
- Easy to change Tungsten Halogen lamp
- Optional electro thermal possibility.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED)
- 4 square glass cells 10mm
- 1 mounted multiple 4 cell holder
- Dust cover
- Instruction book
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path cells (Specify Spectro 2000 RS or Spectro 2000 RSP)
- Peltier constant temperature control system (single cell, 15-55ºC)
- Square cuvette (optical glass), 10mm path length
- Micro and semi-micro cells, set of 2 with covers, useable for wavelengths from 325 – 1100nm. (Specify sample volume: 0.5, 0.75, 1.00 or 1.25ml)
- Rectangular long path cell (optical glass. Specify 20, 30, 40 or 50mm path length)
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7 Includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual. (Specify: Spectro 23 RS)
|Optical System:||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten-Halogen Lamp|
|Wavelength Accuracy:||+1 nm.|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||0.5 nm.|
|Spectral Band Pass:||6 nm.|
|Transmittance Reproducibility:||0.3% (T)|
|Transmittance Range:||0-125% (T)|
|Absorption Range:||0-1999% (A)|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+0.5 (T) +0.004 A.|
|Monochromator Grating Mirror:||1200 lines/mm.|
|Readout:||LCD 2 line|
|Power Supply Switching:||110V./60 Hz. and 220V./50Hz.|
|Dimensions:||16″ x 14″ x 8″ (Inches).|
|Net Weight:||20lb. (9 kg.)|
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS