Visible Spectrophotometer with 4 automatic cell holder
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Spectro 2000 RS is a superior instrument for laboratories and is an advanced and affordable system that generates accurate and reproducible measurements. This spectrophotometer is ideal for chemical laboratories, biochemical laboratories, analytical and medical laboratories, environmental protection, and agricultural industry. Spectro 2000 RS is accurate, dependable, and an exceptional value. Further, it has excellent baseline stability, high resolution and continuous wavelength ranging from 325 nm to 1100 nm.
Spectro 2000 RS is equipped with the RS-232C interface and port which link the spectrophotometer and the PC with the included UV-VIS software. With the RS-232C, the instrument can be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Spectro 2000 RS is an automatic instrument which utilizes a microprocessor with most advanced technology. Absorption, transmission, concentration, and wavelength are automatic and computerized. This instrument’s superior technology allows this spectrophotometer to examine samples with excellent resolution. Spectro 2000 RS is rugged, reliable, affordable, and maintenance free.
Spectro 2000 RS’s advantage is its 4 large automatic cell holder movement by microprocessor and use of the soft key pad. This spectrophotometer is excellent for water and water waste testing. Spectro 2000 RS is both reliable and user-friendly.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Automatic self adjustment
- 4 Automatic cell holder
- Autoselect wavelength
- AutoZero ABS and 100%T.
- Auto A/T/C and Factor.
- Auto Escape and back-up.
- Interface RS232C port for use with computer & printer.
- Built-in printer.
- Switch for 110V 60Hz. and 220V 50Hz.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- High photometric accuracy for smooth spectral band pass.
- Reliable stability for reliable testing
- Wide continuous wavelength range for test flexibility
- Easy to change Tungsten Halogen lamp
- COMPETITIVE PRICE.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- 4 square glass cells 10mm
- 1 mounted multiple 4 cell holder
- Dust cover
- Instruction book
- Optional: Large cell holder 20-30-40 and 50mm
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path cells (Specify Spectro 2000 RS or Spectro 2000 RSP)
- Peltier constant temperature control system (single cell, 15-55ºC)
- Square cuvette (optical glass), 10mm path length
- Micro and semi-micro cells, set of 2 with covers, useable for wavelengths from 325 – 1100nm. (Specify sample volume: 0.5, 0.75, 1.00 or 1.25ml)
- Rectangular long path cell (optical glass. Specify 20, 30, 40 or 50mm path length)
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7 Includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual. (Specify: Spectro 23 RS)
- Constant temperature system for kinetic testing: three square cell holders and front panel. (Specify: Spectro 23 or Spectro 23 RS)
- Flow through system (peristaltic pump and flowcell)
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (20 – 50mm) rectangular cells
- Holder for test tube cuvettes, 10 – 25mm diameter
|Optical System:||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten-Halogen Lamp|
|Wavelength Accuracy:||+1 nm.|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||0.5 nm.|
|Spectral Band Pass:||6 nm.|
|Transmittance Reproducibility:||0.3% (T)|
|Transmittance Range:||0-125% (T)|
|Absorption Range:||0-1999% (A)|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+0.5 (T) +0.004 A.|
|Monochromator Grating Mirror:||1200 lines/mm.|
|Readout:||LCD 2 line|
|Power Supply Switching:||110V./60 Hz. and 220V./50Hz.|
|Dimensions:||16" x 14" x 8" (Inches).|
|Net Weight:||20lb. (9 kg.)|