Surgical Operation Microscope
A coaxial illumination binocular operation microscope for a single man, compact, portable and flexible, it can meet general requirements of ophthalmic microsurgery.
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|PDF Brochure – Page 1||PDF Brochure – Page 2|
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Binocular operation microscope designed for single man, can meet the requirements of general ophthalmic surgery.
- Germany optical lenses are all multi-coated. Image is clear and view field is even.
- 6°+0 coaxial illumination provides the red reflex, lens posterior capsule can be observed, so as to reduce the risk of surgery.
- Radius of microscope arm increases to 1030mm, which provides larger operation range for the surgeon.
- Universal structure/stand to support the microscope head up and down, left and right movement, more application area.
- Position lock screw can protect the arm at any location from moving.
OPTIONAL: Video Devices (1/2 or 1/4″ CCD Camera, CCD Adapter, Beam Splitter and Connecting Cable)
LB-1920 It is portable, compact and is mainly applied in clinic, hospitals and mobile hospitals for Ophthalmology, ENT and areas like these.
|Magnification for Main Microscope||5.3×, 8×, 12× steps|
|Diameter of Field||Φ37mm, Φ25mm, Φ16.7mm|
|Maximal Resolution||100 LP/mm|
|Illumination Source||12V/100W, cold reflection medical halogen bulb|
|Illumination Type||6°+0°cold light coaxial illumination|
|Reaching Radius of Arm||1030mm|
|Adjustable Vertical Range||±200mm|
|Fine Focusing Range||30mm|
|Input Voltage||AC220V±22V/50Hz±1Hz, AC110V±11V/60Hz±1Hz|
|Fuse||AC250V T1.25A, AC125V T2.5A|
|Electrical Safety Standard||Executive Standard GB9706.1-2007 Class Ⅰ|
|Packing Volume||0.24m3, 1 carton|
(must be ordered separately)
- 10× Eyepiece.
- Table installation parts(holding stand, split column).
- Video devices(1/2” or 1/4” CCD Camera, CCD Adapter, Beam Splitter and Connecting Cable).
- Straight Binocular, Universal Joint(for ENT).
- Portable packaging. Including three canvas bags and a luggage cart. Magnifications and filed for optional objective lens:
|Total Magnifications||4.2×, 6.4×, 9.6×||3.5×, 5.4×, 8×||3×, 4.6×, 6.8×||3×, 4×, 6×|
|Diameter of Field(mm)||Φ47.5, Φ31, Φ21||Φ57, Φ38, Φ25||Φ67, Φ44, Φ30||Φ76, Φ50, Φ34|
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY