LCD Digital Biological Microscope
LB-1250 LCD Digital Biological Microscope integrate traditional optics and digital technology. A 3.0MP digital camera is built in the head of the microscope, users can observe image on LCD screen and ocular at the same time. It support USB, AV, S-Video and Audio output and display real-time image on TV and PC at the same time. These microscopes make the observation more comfortable and resolve the fatigue caused by using a traditional microscope for a long time. These microscopes integrate magnification, digital enlarge, imaging display, capture photo and video, store captured photos and videos on the optional SD card. Users can transfer images and videos to PC via included USB cable.
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|PDF Brochure – Page 1||PDF Brochure – Page 2||PDF Brochure – Page 3|
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Varity observation mode: Observe image on LCD screen and ocular at the same time; Support USB, AV, S-Video and Audio output and display real-time image on TV and PC at the same time.
- 2.5” TFT LCD screen with 4× digital zooming, rotatable at maximum 100°elevation angle and 180°pivoting.
- Built-in 3M pixel digital camera facilitates capturing images, video and audio with no messy wires or power cords.
- Expandable to Max 1G SD Card slot for more storage capacity.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista and equipped with powerful image processing software.
- Integrated traditional optics and digital technology.
LB-1250 LCD microscopes are widely used in teaching, medical, biological and scientific research fields.
|Optical Part||Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18|
|Objective||Semi-Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×|
|Condenser||Abbe NA1.25 Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter|
|Stage||Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/75×50m|
|Illumination||6V/ 20W Halogen Lamp Illumination, Adjustable Brightness|
|Digital Head||LCD||2.5” Color TFT LCD display, 100°maximum elevation angle, pivoting LCD screen|
|Output||USB, AV, S-Video and Audio are available|
|Image sensor||3.0 Megapixels CMOS sensor|
|Resolution||Static Image 2048×1536, Video 320×240|
|Memory||32MB, Built-in memory and expandable to maximum 1GB SD card|
|System||Windows 2000, XP and Vista|