Electrolyte Clinical Analyzer IO-005
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
- Automatic priming and maintenance function.
- Carry-over prevented by automatic probe cleaning.
- Automatic standby function.
- Automatic calibration.
- Low reagent consumption.
- User-friendly software.
- Long-life and stable electrodes.
- Parameters: K+, NA+, Cl-, Ca2+, PH, Li (on request)
- Assay Method: Ion selective electrode
- Throughput: 60 tests/hr
- Sample Type: Whole blood, serum, plasma, urine, sweat, dialysate
- Sample Volume: 35-120 ul
- Display: 128mm X 64mm back-illuminated LCD
- Storage: More than 2000 samples and Q.C. data
- Printer: Built-in thermal printer
- Interface: RS-232
- Environment: Temperature: 18~35°C
- Requirements: Humidity: <85%
- Closed or open tube: Yes
- Visible Sample: Yes
- Chamber: Yes
- Analysis Time, sec: 50 seconds
- Sample Rate: Up to 60 per hour or more
- Na serum/plasma: 30-200 mmol/L
- K serum/plasma: 0.5-10 mmol/L
- Cl serum/plasma: 30-200 mmol/L
- Ca++: 1.10-5.00 mmol/L
- Automatic Wash: Yes
- Type and frequency: On demand/Automatic
- Language: English, other languages on request
- Power Supply: AC 110 V /60 Hz or 220 V / 50Hz
- Voltage: 220V, max. 15A, 1 Phase
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Cord: 3 Pin BT, 1-2 Meter Length
- Regulatory Compliances: ISO, CE
- Safety Standard: UL
- Dimensions: 36cm x 25cm x 26cm
- Weight: 6.0kg
- Accessories: All standard accessories
- Reagents: Reagents for a three month supply for 25-30 samples per day should be ordered at the time you order the equipment.
- 1 Power Cable
- 2 Fuse
- 1 Pump Tube
- 4 Standard Solution A (250ml/bot)
- 4 Standard Solution B (250ml/bot)
- 1 Deproteinization Solution
- 1 Reference Electrolyte Solution
- 1 Printing Paper
- 1 User’s Manual
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.