LC-2 Digital Camera
USB2.0 CMOS Microscope Color Digital Camera (3.2MP)
Color digital image systems that capture microscope images and display real-time live video on your PC screen. It comes with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in reduction lens, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
The performance of the LC-2 digital camera is very excellent. The camera can be directly connected to a PC, and users can print via PC. So, customers do not need to purchase an extra computer, screen and printer. The software that comes with the LC-2 is free and has the functions of image capture, video recording and measurements.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical field for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing;
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into Eyepiece Tube or Top Tube of Trinocular Head;
- Through USB2.0 interface, getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly;
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction;
- Easy and fast software installation;
- User-friendly and sophisticated image processing applications;
- Premium optical lens adapter;
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7(32bit).
- With measurement function, including angle, length and square.
|Image Sensor||1/2 inch 3.2MP CMOS Image Sensor(4:3)|
|Pixel size||3.2μm × 3.2μm|
|Shutter type||Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)|
|Image Format Frame rate||9 fps @ 2048×1536|
|Sensitivity||>1.0 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Image Output||USB2.0, Directshow and Twain|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7(32bit), Macintosh|
- The LC-2 camera packaging box includes:
- The LC-2 Camera device with a High-Quality IR Cutoff Filter inside;
- High Quality USB2.0 Cable;
- 30mm adapter (Optional: 30.5mm adapter);
- NDPL-10: 0.45X medium adapter;
- CD: Software includes the “ScopeImage 9.0” software. The Driver contains hardware driver, TWAIN DS and DirectShow Source Filter. Additional information and manuals/documents can be found on the CD.
Optional (choose to buy): 0.01mm(for biological and other high power microscopes) or 0.1mm(for stereo and other low power microscopes) Calibration Slide.