LC-15 USB2.0 CMOS Microscope Color Digital Camera (5.0MP)
LC-15 are digital image systems that capture microscope images and display real-time live video on your PC screen. It comes with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in reduction lens, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
The performance of the LC-2 digital camera is very excellent. The camera can be directly connected to a PC, and users can print via PC. So, customers do not need to purchase an extra computer, screen and printer. The software that comes with the LC-2 is free and has the functions of image capture, video recording and measurements.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical fields for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into Eyepiece Tube or Top Tube of Trinocular Head
- Through USB2.0 interface, getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction
- Easy and fast software installation
- User-friendly and sophisticated image processing applications
- Premium optical lens adapter
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7(32bit)
- With measurement function, including angle, length and square
|Image Sensor||1/2 inch 5.0MP CMOS Image Sensor(4:3)|
|Shutter type||Global reset release (GRR), electronic rolling shutter (ERS)|
|Image Format Frame rate||6fps@2592×1944|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Image Output||USB2.0, Directshow and Twain|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/XP/Vista|
The LC-15 camera packaging box includes:
- The LC-15 Camera device with a High-Quality IR Cutoff Filter inside
- High Quality USB2.0 Cable
- 30mm adapter (Optional: 30.5mm adapter)
- NDPL-10: 0.45X medium adapter
- CD: Software includes the “ScopeImage 9.0” software. The Driver contains hardware driver, TWAIN DS and DirectShow Source Filter. Additional information and manuals/documents can be found on the CD.