Binocular Biological Microscope (Anti-Fungus)
with Wide Field and Phase Contrast Kit
With precision machining equipment and advanced alignment technology, LB-232 Binocular Biological Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field and Phase Contrast Kit are precise biological microscopes.
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|PDF Brochure – Page 1||PDF Brochure – Page 2|
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
LB-232 Binocular Biological Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field and Phase Contrast Kit is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
|Viewing Head||Binocular Head, Head Binocular sliding inclined at 45 º and 360 º turn 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-mould.|
|Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
(Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
|Total magnifications||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm|
|Focus||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 28mm, Fine Division 0.002mm.|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter|
Kohler illumination (optional)
|Body / Energy||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V|
|Supplied with||Dust cover, blue + green filter, immersion oil and operating manual|
|Dimension & G.W.||33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg|
The following specimen images are taken with LB-232.
Phase Contrast Kit
With Phase Contrast Kit, after installing and aligning it, you can:
- Observe living bacteria and cells.
- Observe achromatic and transparent specimens which are unable to view in normal Bright Field.
- Observe the specimen in different magnifications without any additional adjustment.
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS