Reflected Polarizing Trinocular Microscope
with Infinite Optical System
(Infinity Color Corrected System)
FOR USE WITH NON-TRANSPARENT SPECIMENS
Specifically designed for university colleges, geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other institutions for teaching, research and production. They can be used to analyze and identify various minerals and specimens, they can also be used to inspect chemical fiber, semiconductor products and medicines. Users can do single-polarized observation, orthogonal polarization observation, conoscope observation and photography with the microscope. Gypsum λ plate, mica λ/ 4 plate, quartz wedge plate and moving stage, wrenches come with the microscope. This microscope is a set of powerful and good quality polarizing microscope.
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|PDF Brochure – Page 1||PDF Brochure – Page 2|
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Trinocular head, digital cameras can be easily used on this microscope for image and video taking.
- Supply high quality and contrast image with special strain free objectives.
- Can be used for single polarization, othorgonal polarization and conoscopic observation.
- Reflected illumination, 24V/100W long life halogen lamp.
- Stage with 45˚ located, attachable mechanical stage with large moving range, no interference when change objectives.
- Gypsum λ plate, mica λ/ 4 plate, quartz wedge plate are equipped.
- High quality professional polarizing microscope for geology, petroleum, chemicals, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy, polymer, LED and other field.
LB-593 Reflected Polarizing Trinocular Microscope with Infinite Optical System can be used for university colleges, geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other institutions for teaching, research and production.
|Optical System:||Infinite Optical System|
|Viewing Head:||Seidentopf trinocular head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece:||Plan Eyepiece EW10×/22
Plan eyepiece with scale of crosshair, Plan eyepiece with crosshair, Plan eyepiece with gridding
5×/0.12/∞/-, WD 15.5mm
10×/0.25/∞/-, WD 10.0mm
20×/0.4/∞/0, WD 5.8mm
50×/0.75/∞/0, WD 0.32mm
100×/0.8/∞/0, WD 2mm
|Nosepiece:||Backward Quintuple nosepiece, Center Adjustable|
|Analyzer:||0°-360° rotatable analyzer with gradation, minimum gradation: 0.1°|
|Conoscopic Observation:||Switch between orthoscopic and conoscopic observation, Bertrand lens position adjustable|
|Optical Compensator:||λ Slip（first class red), 1/ 4λ Slip, Quartz wedge|
|Polarizing Rotatable Stage:||Diameter Φ170mm, center adjustable, 360° scale, minimum division 1°, minimum reading vernier scale 6’, 45° click stop knob|
|Focusing:||Coaxial coarse & fine adjustment, range 32mm, fine division 0.001mm, coarse
stroke 37.7mm per rotation, Fine stroke 0.1mm per rotation
|Illumination:||Reflected light: 24V/100W Halogen lamp, brightness adjustable|
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS